I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a friend, a neighbor, a teammate. Although these titles may give you a little more understanding about the life I lead, they do not tell you who I am. I am not someone who is defined by a single relationship, or membership to a specific group. Instead, I am someone who has been shaped by these relationships and experiences I have had.
I am someone who…
– believes family is the most important thing in the world.
– loves sports and thinks that the characteristics formed through sports; dedication, hard work and an understanding of team, are fundamental to succeeding in life.
– loves kids and believes that we, as adults, can learn so much from them.
– enjoys traveling but is really a homebody at heart.
– is not a good cook, but is a good baker.
– loves roller coasters but gets sick on swings.
– sneaks an extra cookie from the cookie jar when no one is looking.
– sings in the shower.
– loves to shop.
– is competitive, but more with myself than anyone else.
– has seen the movies The Little Mermaid and The Parent Trap more times than I would like to admit.
– has a subscription to Real Simple Magazine.
– loves to have fun.