I am taking a break today from my vacation re-cap for three reasons:
1. It has come to my attention that many people are jealous of our awesome trip and I don’t want to rub it in further by talking, yet again, about our vacation.
2. All of my vacation pictures are on my computer at home.
3. I had a funny conversation this morning that is worth repeating.
One of my good friends Noelle (author of Jaded Inspiration), and I were chatting online this morning. Typically, we both sit at our desks at work and complain about our lives to each other. Common conversations include the following:
1. Complaining about the fact that we are smarter than everyone else we work with.
2. Complaining about the fact that we are smarter and better looking than our significant others.
3. Our love for Dunkin Donuts
4. Reeses (Noelle’s dog)
5. Emailing/texting each other when the other one isn’t online to figure out what not.
Below is the conversation I had with Noelle this morning:
me: not much. pretending to do work but really working on my wedding
Noelle: sweeeet. hows that going
me: pretty good. finalizing our save the date and guest list. i can’t decide if i should give you a plus one
Noelle: dont bother
me: how has bobby (AKA her husband Justin) been behaving lately?
Noelle: hes been fun. he came with me to the gay bar
me: no way. that is true love
Noelle: yup. he loves me
So yet again, Noelle has shown me all that I have to look forward to once I am married. Honestly, I can’t wait. Right now, I can’t even convince Matt to watch “Brokeback Mountain” – just wait till we are married!