I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a friend, a neighbor, a teammate. Although these titles may give you a little more understanding about the life I lead, they do not tell you who I am. I am not someone who is defined by a single relationship, or membership to a specific group. Instead, I am someone who has been shaped by these relationships and experiences I have had.
I am someone who…
- believes family is the most important thing in the world.
- loves sports and thinks that the characteristics formed through sports; dedication, hard work and an understanding of team, are fundamental to succeeding in life.
- loves kids and believes that we, as adults, can learn so much from them.
- enjoys traveling but is really a homebody at heart.
- is not a good cook, but is a good baker.
- loves roller coasters but gets sick on swings.
- sneaks an extra cookie from the cookie jar when no one is looking.
- sings in the shower.
- loves to shop.
- is competitive, but more with myself than anyone else.
- has seen the movies The Little Mermaid and The Parent Trap more times than I would like to admit.
- has a subscription to Real Simple Magazine.
- loves to have fun.